A well-fitted and well-maintained burglar alarm is the best line of defence. In fact, you’re five times more likely to be a victim of crime if you have no security measures in place, making the simple installation of an intruder alarm a worthwhile investment.
The best intruder alarm for your home or business depends on your budget, where you live, what your property is like and the level of protection and response you’re after.
There are a different types of burglar alarms, with each perfectly designed and customised to meet your expectations. From bells-only and dialler burglar alarms, to the very latest smart home security systems, our experienced team are ready to deliver the security solution that’s right for you.
Elements of Intruder Alarms
- Alarm Panel (central system)
- Bell box (on the outer wall, light and siren)
- PIR (Passive Infra-Red) detectors
- Fob for pre-set activate and deactivate
- Expander (cover large areas)
- Dualtech detector with passive & Microwave sensors
- Long range detectors
Benefits of Intruder Alarms
- Protect buildings, content and assets
- Comply with insurance
- Peace of mind
- Can connect to Police response
- Can connect to the Fire Panel
- Visual deterrent to opportunists